Monday, June 4, 2012

The 2 Step


I'm doing a 2 step this week, but I'm no dancer.

Step 1:  I'm starting the GAPS Diet with my family.  We need a good cleanse, and we are also searching for a holistic way to treat our daughter's skin issues.  I also need a jumpstart for buckling down on my diet as I enter the summer months.  (I'm a school counselor during the day and have a fair amount of time in the summer.  This is when I refocus my dietary habits as I have more time to plan, cook, etc.)  

For more information, here is part 1 of 7 of a GAPS Diet lecture.

Step 2:  I'm going to sit in this on Saturday:


I'm not Mork from Ork summoning Orson, however I miss those good wholesome shows!  I want to get my body fat composition measured and this is the best way I've heard to do it.  It's a Bod Pod, and I'll be heading to the National Institute for Fitness and Sport here in Indianapolis.  As I tell my health coaching clients, "I am your accountability measure."  Well, I need my own accountability as I want to lean out and lower my body fat.  I figure this is the first step.

Nanu Nanu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...