Monday, January 31, 2011

Oprah, Man Card, but Good Info

So back in the fall my wife emails me at work and asks if I want to go see Oprah in Chicago.  She somehow found her way into two tickets by emailing the show saying how she was a huge fan of Debbie Boone.  DEBBIE BOONE!  EX-ACTLY!  Here's what I envisioned.....


Here's the footage from the show......Debbie's aged well......Paleo?  Probably not....



So we went..........and I had to officially turn this in.....


Just when my guy friends ribbed me for going to see Debbie Boone, Jackie Evancho, and Susan Boyle, I kindly pointed out that I was coming home with not just one, but two of these, courtesy of my new Auntie Oprah!!!!

So......my membership was restored.  But this is a health and wellness blog......here's the deal.  I dig Oprah's message most days.

Tomorrow, February 1st, Oprah talks about the experience she and all her staff had with going Vegan for 21 days.  Should be interesting.  Also, Lisa Ling reports about where store-bought meat comes from.  Be sure to check it out and think about where you are getting your meat. You can see the trailer for the show here.   After all.....one of the biggest things I've learned lately that was only reinforced at the Whole 9 Foundations of Nutrition Workshop last week is:  

You are what your meat eats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...