Monday, March 7, 2011

Diving IIN!!!


Today's the day.  Day one and 364 to go.  After a few years of thinking, "I'd like to do some work on the side that incorporates my counseling work with people, but I want to do something I am passionate about away from things related to working in a school."  Long story short, I found The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.  I'll have a certification as a Holistic Health Coach, and I hope to help folks bridge the gap between their working out and their eating, something that is so hard, but with focus, encouragement, and me as your health coach it is doable.  


If you are interested in all the content I will study, click here.  Or....leave me a comment.....or send me an email if you have any questions at cspinhealthy@gmail.com

You can also drop me a line and I'd love to conduct a free Health History with you.  We'll sit down or chat on the phone or Skype about you and all things related to you and your fitness, health, and diet. 


What do you wish you could pick up and do that you are passionate about?  Leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear.  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finally getting started. It's exciting. I still haven't decided on that program just yet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...