Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABC News Does Paleo and Crossfit!

Ok folks......so I've been blogging about this for a few months now, talking about how the Paleo diet is not a diet but a lifestyle.....that it's transformed my life in many ways.....that it may not be for everyone, but it's been for me.  Well thanks to my Crossfit friend Jen (who also blogs on this kind of stuff) I stumbled upon this clip from ABC News.  No matter where you are in your fitness journey, you may want to consider giving it a try.  While the part about the guy hauling his truck is a bit over the top for me, the rest of it is spot on.  AND......it features, Robb Wolf, who I have mentioned in several previous posts.  AAAAND.....it talks about Crossfit in a very positive way.  That it's not geared just for crazy insane workout freaks, rather it's a functional program for everyone and anyone.  Kudos ABC!  Hope you enjoy it.  Let me know what you think by posting a comment.  I'd love to hear your feedback.  

2 comments:

  1. lol, the guy pulling his range rover was a bit over the top and I hope CFC doesn't get any ideas from that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As silly as it looked, I found that clip of Art De Vany pulling his suv pretty bad ass. I hope I'm in that good of shape when I'm 73. And a car pull or push is definitely a functional movement you could potentially do in real life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...