Monday, February 28, 2011

A Special Monday Motivator

This past weekend marked 19 years since my childhood and college buddy Kevin tragically lost his life.  It dawned on me that sometimes it takes thinking about what is important in life to get focused and motivated.  Kevin was an active, athletic guy who had a bright future ahead of him.  He lived his life.  He was a high school state qualifying wrestler and a small college defensive end at the Division III level.  I often wonder what my life would be like with him still in it, but on this Monday, I'm motivated by how short but sweet life can sometimes be.  

1 comment:

  1. Craig, I'm glad you posted this. It gave me a moment to think about the friends I've lost as well,and prod me to remember that it's important to squeeze the most out of life while you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...