Monday, October 25, 2010

Paleo Mayo Take 1

This may be the most boring video in the history of the world wide web, however I wanted to show the consistency of my first batch of paleo mayo.  I have to say, it was a bit of a pain to make as it required adding the oil drop by drop.  I think as much as I don't eat mayo, that I may stick to regular, organic mayo.  (again...everything in moderation, however I just don't eat mayo that often.)  I may give another go at it as there has to be a way to not have it so runny.  If you have any secrets, let me know.  Here's the recipe I used as I hunted around online at various recipes.  
1 egg
1 egg white
1 cup olive oil
1 tsp. vinegar
1/2 tsp dried mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste


Combine everything except the oil last.  Add drop by drop so it does not separate.  Put in fridge to chill.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...