Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tips for those Temptations

Click on the above link to perhaps my latest and greatest favorite site for resources about all things Paleo, nutrition in general, fitness, motivation, etc.  Diane Sanfilippo is a Certified Nutrition Educator, a Nutrition Coach, an author, and a fitness fan.  You will get so much from bookmarking her site.

I figured w/the holidays here, there is nothing I can say, share, or show that anyone else doesn't already know, but Diane does it with some more street cred than I can.  A few things resonate with me......

Paraphrasing here.....

1.  Talk to yourself before you enter a situation where there are choices you want to avoid.
2.  Those treats will still be there long after the holidays are over.
3.  If you fall off a bit, then snap back the next morning with a good, healthy breakfast.

There is much more than that, but those are the things that stick with me the most right now.  For me, we have had friends over or been out every night this week.  One beer here, a sweet and few glasses of wine there, and there you have it.  It's a tough time of year.  Today, I took grip of #3 above and started the day off with my usual three egg and veggie omelette with avocado.  We'll see what the rest of the day holds. I'm going to CFC for a dandy WOD:  Fight Gone Bad.  Looking forward to the challenge.  

Here's a look at Fight Gone Bad.  It's a bit scientific in spots, but it shows you exactly what's entailed:


P.S.  Don't forget to check out these newly added pages:

P.S.S. Coming January 3rd:  A month dedicated to my second 30 Day Paleo Challenge w/daily food reports, recipes, and other goodies.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...