Sunday, December 26, 2010

Coming Soon



It's the day after and the week before.  You may be returning to work after a few days off, or you may have some time to yourself.  Either way, if you are like any other human on earth, you have been bombarded with Ghosts and Vampires luring you to eat foods of comfort and joy.  No matter what your challenge may be the rest of this festive week, I want to preview some posts that will be coming up this week.  These are things that are on my mind that I hope help you too......

1.  My Relationship with Food:  I'm reading my second book on my new Kindle, the New York Times Best Seller, Room, by Emma Donoghue.  While the book makes me think about my own kids, there is a point in this story where I connected to my relationship with food.  Here's a New York Times Review of the novel.  I'll explain this week.....

2.  Why I Eat Clean:  Paleo may not be for everyone, but it has really made a difference for me.  However, there is one huge reason that makes me want to "eat clean" no matter what.  Stay tuned......

3.  Resolution Schmezolution:  Go ahead and make yours this week, but I challenge you NOT to make any New Year's Resolutions rather think about how you might make a plan and just start living differently, one step at a time.  It works for me, BUT IT'S NEVER EASY (all the time).

4.  The Whole 30 Success Story Contest:  I'm entering this contest and will share my essay that I submit.  I just need some silent time to myself to get it all together.....something that's hard to come by in our house these couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I just got the book ROOM as well!! I have not started it yet, b/c I am still reading another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an excellent book Jen. You will not be able to put it down!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...