Monday, December 20, 2010

Sodastream

Sodastream | turn water into fresh sparkling water and soda

Over the weekend, I was lucky enough to get a soda maker, something I spotted a few months ago in a magazine and come to find out my sister had one in her kitchen.  This one is simple and easy to use.  We really do not keep any pop/soda in the house, and even Diet Coke has lost its luster for me.  Too fizzy and just doesn't do it for me anymore.  However, over the summer, I found that naturally flavored soda/seltzer water was a good substitute and was a good break from water, water, water.  

With this gadget you are not only being environmentally friendly, but there is no high fructose corn syrup and no aspartame.   You can add flavors to it tastes like soda/pop.  There is sugar in the regular flavors and Splenda in the diet flavors.  However I prefer the My Water flavors (lemon-lime, orange, berry, and mint).  Or, I'll just add a lemon, a lime, an orange, etc. to just plain soda water.  (It's cheaper that way!)  Click on the banner above to check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...