Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3.....Back to Life. Back to Reality


I will sometimes update a partial day just because it's easier for me to journal that way.  So keep checking back for a complete day's worth.  I'll also post recipes as I can or at least link you to them.  After all, most of my best recipes are other peoples' recipes!

So it's back to work today after a two week winter break.  I work in a school bound by bells, structure, and time.  However, I work in the office, home to sweets and carbs lurking just down the hall.  Luckily, my colleagues understand not even to ask when they are going out to eat because I always decline.  


Also, going back to Crossfit tonight after a 9 day layoff due to a knee injury.  We'll see how that goes.  You can view the WOD (workout of the day) here.  

Either way, it's back to life, back to reality...

(Did you think you'd hear Soul II Soul today??!!?!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...