Friday, January 21, 2011

My Kind of Paleo Town

DIRECTIONS:  Play video then read on...


Headed to Chicago early Saturday morning to Crossfit Tri Cities.  Nope.....no workout tomorrow.  I'm going to hear Dallas Hartwig and Melissa Urban, founders of The Whole 9 speak about nutrition. See what they will share with me here. 

I'm looking forward to soaking up all the information and to the challenge of maintaining my 30 Day Paleo Challenge  (I have ten days to go!) while traveling.  For those of you who don't know, I work in a school so packing food every day is easy for me, I must say.  However, tomorrow poses a different challenge in planning.  I've made that Costco run and will spend tonight packing the cooler.  Stay tuned for a later post on how it all went including my reaction to the day. I'm pretty excited to get some of my lingering curiosities and questions answered by two professionals in the field.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...