Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Days of Paleo.....GO!

1/1/11.....what better day than today to start something.  I thought I'd wait until Monday when I return to work to start my second 30 days of strict Paleo, however I got off to a good start today after an indulging New Year's Eve.  


I'll try to post pictures of meals, share some recipes along the way, and maybe even some videos.  (It's New Year's Day, so I'm feeling pretty adventurous....right now.)  Nonetheless, below is what I had for dinner.  I'm trying to focus on portion control.  i.e. filling my plate with more veggies than meat, something I neglected the first time I tried this challenge.  One conclusion I made then was that it was easy to overeat thinking, "I'm on a diet.  I'm doing something healthy, etc."  However, those calories add up, and I often do not let my brain catch up with my
stomach.  

Pot Roast, cabbage, and cooked carrots

I have created a separate page on the blog titled, 30 Day Paleo Challenge.  I'll have a new post as close to daily as possible with a link to that page that will show what I'm eating, how I'm feeling, and what I'm doing from exercise.  I'm sort of structuring this thing as I go.  As shared in the past, you can read all about the challenge and get started yourself at The Whole 9.  It's a wealth of knowledge.  

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me at cspinhealthy@gmail.com or just leave me a comment.  I'd appreciate it and welcome all the input I can gather.  

One day down..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...