Friday, January 28, 2011

Find Real Food and Other Good Blogs

WARNING:  My wife shared this with me, and I must direct you to her blog because it's pretty darn good. I'm biased, of course, but she has a lot of hits to prove my point.  Thank you dear!  I love this chart!  

And when you are done laughing at the chart, but then going, "Oh.....makes good sense", check out Summer Tomato.  Great, great blog.  There's even some criticism to the Paleo Diet that is worth your read because I think folks need to know both sides of the coin with anything.  While you are there, you can read my comments to the article.  You will need to scroll a bit because my comment was the 97th (er...and 98th) and awaiting moderation.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...